Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vintage: Baby Crazy

When you're a married woman in your 30's, the world seems baby crazy. Perhaps it's just me, perhaps it's the daily question asked of me- "When are you having kids?" or "Why don't you have children?" Regardless of who is asking this question, I laugh and answer, "I'm not sure!" This reply comes with less of a reaction than stating "I'm not ready"... which almost always leads to the "No one is ever ready" conversation. It's boring and always the same- no matter who you have it with.

Regardless of "ready", when my Nick Charles can hire a nanny to watch my Nicky Jr. I'll be ready. What mother doesn't want to dress up, have charming banter between martini's, and have a darling child to tuck into bed before 'caper' solving!

"I don’t know nothin’ ‘bout birthing no baby”'- but I am always on the hunt for the perfect baby name, and pretty baby belongings.

Clothing

No comments: